Thursday, March 24, 2011

A week of firsts....

So much has been going on around the Adam's household....

Our sweet George continues to do something new each day.  He has us laughing even when he is naughty!  He has started to bring out new songs every once in a while that he is learning at school.  It is not unusual for us to be driving or listening to him in the monitor in the morning to the sound of "Chewy chewy bubble gum...I like (wike) it, I like it" or "Grandparents are special grandparents are special, yes they are..." and just this week it is "B-I-N-G-O."  I wish he would let me capture it on video...maybe one of these days!

Baby Ruth is 9 1/2 months and has weighed in at 14 1/2 lbs and is 24 inches long.  Still riding the 3% on the growth chart...our little lady!  She continues to be very mild natured and likes to smile and clap at everything.  We have been working on waving and saying hi and have almost go that down, but wait...yesterday she started to say MaMa!  George heard it first while we were driving in the car and informed me that Baby was saying mama!  Yay!  Now she will say it periodically and it is music to my ears!



Then just today Ruth and I were playing on the floor while George napped and this is what I captured...

No comments:

Post a Comment